Alright, Christmas is over, I'm back at it. Another bugfix-heavy update; looking forward to getting into levels and graphics mode, but I need to squash all these bugs while we're still in Alpha.
- Fixed Mac version! We have Mac users on the testing team now, and the game was pretty broken on Mac. Should be good to go now. You might need to download again.
- Fixed onion — game should no longer crash whenever you shoot one. Onions now do as they should and send bouncing bullets everywhere.
- Make rename more reliable
- Fix weird one-tile level showing up during loading sometimes
- Add "restart from start" to pause menu
- Level pit: Display number of wins & plays on level pages
- Editor: Fix arrow keys messing with tile selection
Edit! I've carved out a space at Reddit for Blackshift-related discussion. I thought it might be nicer to use than this blog's comments section, at least for some types of conversations. Or, it might not catch on. We'll see! We could also have a forum. I don't know. What kind of discussion sites do you lot prefer?