- Fixed a bug where Blackshift would leak memory until crashing.
- Fixed a crash when loading from a save state saved when bombs were exploding.
- Fixed crash when too many guns fired at once.
- Fixed crash when using several save points in quick succession.
- One new level & some minor level changes.
- One new object.
- New graphics
- New levels
- Level Editor changes:
- You can no longer put items on top of landmines
- You can now right-click on the player and some of the enemies to change their facing direction. You can right-click on some other stuff, too.
- You can now place things on conveyor belts.
- Mac users can now use touchpad gestures to scroll in the editor.
- Level Pit changes:
- Rearranged the Level Pit interface.
- Wins where you survived now count as better than wins where you died, regardless of time. Leaderboards will change accordingly. (Sorry, Bibbythedark.)
- Some leaderboards may look odd for a few hours until they all update.
- Main screen now shows a selection of levels, not just the newest.
- Level Pit levels that aren't totally surrounded by walls now do not get any background terrain shown during gameplay. This prevents issues where you could fire bullets outside the level and they would clip through the terrain and look glitchy.
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixed graphical weirdness if you removed the last item in a level or pressed Clear.
- Fixed wins sometimes not registering when you used a save tile. Happened most often on levels with random enemies but could also happen on other levels.