- Fixed a bug where using save points on some older maps (including some standard levels) would write a corrupt save file and render the game unplayable.
- After updating to 2.0.51, the game will forget if you had touched any save points in the affected levels. Sorry!
- Fixed a bug where the lighting would glitch out when you died.
- You can now edit your levels even after publishing them.
- You asked for it, you got it! Details:
- Once you've won a level, your win continues to count even if the level is edited.
- When a level is edited, old plays stick around but new plays always beat them.
- Big feature, probably buggy.
- Made changes to some of the standard levels.
- Fixed versioning bug affecting levels & replays
- This would cause some replays to appear to be losses when you watched them, when they were actually wins.
- The same bug also stopped some levels from working, such as Wunk's Luigi.
- Fixed bug where not all plays were counted
- Plays were only counted if you let the game go back to the level page without hitting quit or restart.
- All plays are now counted, including ones where you hit restart without winning or losing (these count as losses).